So Sentimental – Sending Healing Hugs



This card would be the perfect card to send to someone that needed a hug.
I used purple posey for the card base – 5 1/2 X 8 1/2; scored at 4 1/14 and folded in half.
Next I used the stone embossing folder that I received FREE for my order during Sale-a-bration.  It is called the Power of Hope bundle. 
Using the So Sentimental bundle, I stamped on a scrap of whisper white paper with highland heather ink and then used the thinlet to cut it out.  I also used a scrap of purple posey and used one of the rectangle thinlets for the background.  I attached them to the card with dimensionals to give the card some dimension.
I finished this card with a bow using twine and some of the rhinestone basic jewels.
Hope you enjoyed this card.  Let me know if you make it.
Thanks for visiting my site!
If you enjoyed this post, check out the links below:
Did you know that Paper Pumpkin  was just ranked in the top 20 arts and crafts subscriptions by My Subscription Addiction! I am so proud to be able to offer  Paper Pumpkin to you.  It is always a happy day when I receive my box in the mail!  Something to look forward to.   If you want to read more about this you can check the article out by clicking HERE.
Semper Fi!
BessMarie

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you've made my day!!!